NABCOP 2020 Public and Patients Annual Report
Coming Soon: The National Audit of Breast Cancer in Older Patients (NABCOP) 2020 Annual Report for Public and Patients
Anticipated publication date: 11 June 2020
This report will be a summary version of the 2020 findings from the work conducted by the NABCOP. It will be written for women with breast cancer and the general public.
This audit is a collaboration between the Association of Breast Surgery (ABS) and the Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS). It was commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) as part of the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme.
This report will contain information on women aged 50 years and over, diagnosed with breast cancer between 2014 and 2018, and will compare:
- women aged 70 years and older with women aged between 50 and 69 years; and
- different English and Welsh breast cancer teams with each other.
This report will look at what we know about women diagnosed with breast cancer in England and Wales. In particular:
- how their breast cancer was diagnosed;
- if women were seen by a breast clinical nurse specialist;
- the type of surgery women with breast cancer have;
- which women have radiotherapy after breast surgery; and
- which women have chemotherapy.
The full version of the 2020 Annual Report will also be available to download.
If you have any queries about the audit, please contact us.
Copyright © 2020 NABCOP | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd