NABCOP 2020 Public and Patients Annual Report
Click on the front cover of the report below to download your copy
This report is a summary version of the 2020 findings from the work conducted by the NABCOP. It is written for women with breast cancer and the general public.
This audit is a collaboration between the Association of Breast Surgery (ABS) and the Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS). It was commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) as part of the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme.
This report contains information on women aged 50 years and over, diagnosed with breast cancer between 2014 and 2018, and compares:
- women aged 70 years and older with women aged between 50 and 69 years; and
- different English and Welsh breast cancer teams with each other.
This report will look at what we know about women diagnosed with breast cancer in England and Wales. In particular:
- how their breast cancer was diagnosed;
- the care of women with the following types of breast cancer: Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), Early invasive breast cancer, and Metastatic (secondary) breast cancer; and
- their experience of care.
The full version of the 2020 Annual Report is also available to download.
If you have any queries about the audit, please contact us.
Published date 9 July 2020
Copyright © 2020 NABCOP | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd